Friday, May 9, 2008

Day 5

So today is day 5 of my journey into cash gifting.

It's all been a bit overwhelming so far, but not in a bad way. There is alot to learn, and a lot to comprehend. The whole concept of Web 2.0 marketing is actually very new to me, even though I know what it is at it's basic core. And I have actually already dove into some. I say some, because I've haven't jumped in completely, because I feel I need to master one thing at a time.

The whole idea behind the 1 Up cash gifting, in my mind, is karma. What goes around, comes around. Helping others in turn helps you. It's not a new idea in any respect. But actually put it to work is just that. It's WORK. Don't confuse that with it being a JOB, because it's not. What you get out of it is going to be many times more than what you put into it. And you're helping others at the same time.

Be sure to check out the web page at http://www.freewebs.com/cashgifting4skeptics
Check out the videos on YouTube as well.

I'll be back in a couple of days with more insight and information on cash gifting!

-oscar



No comments: