Thursday, May 15, 2008

May 15 - Scam or Not?

Hello everyone.

I've been posting my videos. I've been submitting my ads to various places. I've been doing everything that I can think to do.

Earlier today I came across a forum posting saying that Cash Gifting is a scam. The original poster actually posted a link to the FTC website to prove his point that gifting is illegal.

Please follow this link to the FTC website and read it for yourself.

Read carefully what it says. I'm not a lawyer and have never studied law, but this, to me, does not represent 1Up Cash Gifting. There is no "Captain". There is NO ONE PERSON at the top raking in all the money. Once you've made your initial gift, and provided your 1Up to your mentor, you are at the EXACT SAME LEVEL as your mentor.

Completely linear in my mind. An EVEN playing field.

Just my 2 cents for the day.

-oscar

No comments: